AIFUL Corporation, based on its corporate philosophy to "Earn the trust of society through corporate activity based in integrity" fully recognizes the importance of fulfilling its social responsibilities and aims to contribute to society.
AIFUL strives to comply with the following commitments and to protect personal information acquired from its customers.
- 1. AIFUL shall comply with the Personal Information Protection Law (Law 57 enacted May 30, 2003) as well as other relevant laws and regulations.
- 2. AIFUL shall establish a personal information protection compliance program and personal information protection regulations and it shall revise and improve this program and regulations on an ongoing basis.
- 3. When handling acquired personal information AIFUL shall clearly state the purpose for using this information and use this information within the scope of the stated purpose.
- 4. AIFUL shall use personal information that is registered with personal credit information organizations in which it is a member for researching debt repayment capabilities, and, in accordance with laws and regulations, it shall not use this personal information for other purposes.
- 5. AIFUL shall establish safe management regulations concerning the protection of personal information it has acquired, strive to prevent illegal access, loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of this personal information, and revise and improve its regulations on an ongoing basis.
- 6. AIFUL shall conduct regular audits into its acquisition, use, and provision of personal information, and it shall make every effort to adequately fulfill these declarations.
Basic Policy on Antisocial Forces
AIFUL Corporation declares the following basic policy to prevent the damaging effects of antisocial forces.
- 1. AIFUL will have no relationship with antisocial forces of any kind.
- 2. AIFUL will cooperate with external specialist organizations such as the police, the National Center for Removal of Criminal Organizations, and lawyers, and respond in an organized and appropriate manner to prevent the damaging effects of antisocial forces.
- 3. AIFUL will reject any unreasonable demands made by antisocial forces and take legal responses in a resolute manner.
- 4. AIFUL will not finance or make any backdoor trades with antisocial forces.
- 5. AIFUL will ensure the safety of employees who deal with unreasonable demands made by antisocial forces.